As we all know, the tank body of the septic truck is generally made of carbon steel. The thickness of the tank body of the small and medium-sized septic truck is generally 5cm or 6cm, and that of the large septic truck is generally 8cm. The tank body of the manure truck mainly relies on its own materials, i.e. the corrosion resistance of the carbon steel itself to resist corrosion. Under the corrosiveness of fecal sludge, the rust and turbidity of oxygen, water and temperature, plus the air pressure stress of suction and discharge, the tank body of the manure truck has been corroded and penetrated after 4-5 years of use. Is there any good way to reduce the corrosion of the tank body of the manure truck? The answer is yes.
1. First of all, when making the tank body of Hubei manure truck, we use high-quality carbon steel plate, high-quality carbon steel plate, which has better corrosion resistance and long service life naturally.
2. Spray anti-corrosion coating on the interior of the tank body of the manure truck. The anticorrosive coating can effectively avoid corrosion. Generally, the life of the tank with anticorrosive coating is two years longer than that of the tank without protective coating. It is also said that spraying a layer of anti-corrosion paint on the interior of the car can also achieve the effect of anti-corrosion. But now the antirust paint of the world is generally acid paint, while the sludge and feces absorbed by the manure truck are alkaline. The chemical reaction between acid and alkali leads to the failure of acid antirust paint. So spraying anticorrosive coating is an effective way.
3. After the operation of suction truck is completed, it needs to be cleaned in time. Empty and clean the residual sundries in the tank in time to prevent the residual impurities from corroding the tank of the manure truck. Keeping the inside and outside of the tank clean and dry is a good way to effectively reduce corrosion.
4. Avoid exposure to the sun for a long time, so as not to cause damage to the tank paint and lead to falling off. If there is any scratched part of the tank paint, repair it in time, so as to avoid corrosion of the tank.
5. Check and maintain the tank frequently. If it is found that the tank has been corroded and penetrated, repair the corroded part in time. After repair, the use effect of the suction truck will not be affected.
Thank you for your reading and watching. The wonderful content of this article comes from: we will have more wonderful content to present for you. For details, please click: https://www.txhw88.com