First, use a clean cloth to stop scrubbing the outside of the battery of the electric sprinkler, and wipe the dust, oil stain or other leakage dirt on the panel and pile head. So often stop scrubbing, the battery pile head will not have white acid corrosion powder accumulation, its service life will be relatively long.
Second, open the water cap of the battery to see if the water level can be in the normal position. Generally, there will be upper and lower limit markings on the battery side as a reference. Once it is found that the water level is lower than the lower mark, it is necessary to add distilled water. If distilled water is not available for a while, filtered tap water can be used for emergency. Do not add too much water. The standard is to add water between the upper and lower markings.
Finally, check whether the battery of electric sprinkler can be charged normally. If you have a universal ammeter, after starting the starter, measure the voltage at the two poles of the battery. It is normal only when it exceeds 13V. It is found that the charging voltage is too low, so we need a professional to repair the charging system. If there is no universal electricity meter, visual inspection can be used: when the starting machine of the sprinkler starts, open the water cap of the battery to see if there is any bubble in each small cell. The normal situation is that bubbles come out of the water from time to time, and the more oil is added, the more bubbles will come out; if you find no bubbles, it is likely that the charging system of the electric sprinkler has shortcomings. Special attention shall be paid to the generation of hydrogen during the inspection. Therefore, do not smoke during the inspection to avoid the risk of explosion and fire.
Maintain the battery of the electric sprinkler. Firstly, keep the battery outside, connecting line and bolt clean and dry. If electrolyte overflows, wipe it off with a clean cotton cloth and wash it with water. The battery connection of electric sprinkler must be in good condition. In order to avoid sparks or electrode damage, it is necessary to check whether the nut is loose.
3) Please do not put anything on the battery of the electric sprinkler, please do not connect the positive and negative poles of the battery to avoid short circuit or damage of the battery. After the battery of the electric sprinkler is discharged, it should be charged every day. It is not allowed to charge every other day or after 24 hours. Otherwise, the battery life will be shortened. During the battery operation of the electric sprinkler, due to the evaporation and electrolysis of water in the electrolyte (especially in summer), the liquid concentration will increase. Therefore, it is necessary to check and add electrolyte (usually distilled water). When the charging is about to be completed, adjust the specific gravity of the battery electrolyte with distilled water or dilute sulfuric acid with a specific gravity of 1.400 only for lead-acid battery, so that the specific gravity is 1.280 ± 0.005 (25 ℃), and make the liquid surface just reach the maximum scale line. After conditioning, recharge for half an hour to an hour to make the electrolyte average.
6) Prevent impurities from entering the battery when adding water
7) During driving, the driver should pay attention to the indication of the electricity meter. From 1 to 0, it means that the electricity is decreasing. At the same time, the driver should measure the mileage and charge at the right time so as not to return to charge on time. If the battery is over discharged, the battery life will be shortened.
8) If it is not used for a long time, please recharge it before it is idle, and recharge it every half a month until the charger turns off automatically.
9) During the charging process, please park the car in the ventilation area and open the battery cover, keep away from the open fire.
10) After charging, cover the battery cover and check whether the air hole is blocked; dredge the blocked air hole.
11) When using a new battery, make sure the specifications are different.
This article is dedicated by the second-hand manure truck. For more information, please click: https://www.txhw88.com We will use our sincere attitude to provide you with comprehensive services. We will continue to offer you more relevant knowledge. Please look forward to it