In order to meet different requirements, the overall layout of used sprinkler chassis can have different forms. The modern sprinkler chassis usually has the following layout according to the different engine relative to the assembly position.
(1) Engine front and rear wheel drive (FR). This is a traditional layout form of sprinkler, which is widely used. It is suitable for all kinds of sprinkler chassis except the cross-country sprinkler chassis, such as most trucks, some buses and some buses.
(2) Engine front wheel drive (FF). Most of the passenger cars adopt this arrangement, which has the advantages of simple and compact structure, small servicing mass and good handling stability when driving at high speed.
(3) Engine rear wheel drive (RR). The layout of large and medium buses and a few buses has the advantages of low indoor noise and high space utilization.
(4) Engine rear wheel drive (MR) - this layout is used in formula cars and most sports cars. The larger power and size of the engine are arranged between the driver's seat and the rear axle, which is conducive to the better axle load distribution of the front axle and the rear axle, so as to improve the performance of the sprinkler chassis.
(5) Engine front all wheel drive (XWD)? It is a special layout of off-road sprinkler chassis. Usually, the front and power of the engine are supplied to each driving wheel through the clutch, transmission, universal transmission and universal transmission. At present, some passenger cars also use all wheel drive.
4x2 and 4x4 are commonly used in the chassis driving box of sprinkler. The former represents the total number of wheels of sprinkler chassis, and the latter represents the number of driving wheels of sprinkler chassis.
以上是二手洒水车生产厂家为大家介绍的相关内容，想要了解更多内容，欢迎访问网站：http://www.txhw88.comThe above is the relevant content introduced by the second-hand sprinkler manufacturer. To learn more, please visit the website: https://www.txhw88.com