1. The bearings and gears in the speed increasing box of the vacuum pump are lubricated by the method of writing gear oil. When the user is using it, he should first look at the dipstick to see if it is in the calibrated oil level scale. If not, take part in or drain the gear oil.
2. Before the operation of vacuum pump, check whether the liquid in the vacuum pump is full. If it is insufficient, fill the vacuum pump with liquid. Do not lack liquid to avoid damaging the mechanical seal. Open the valve of suction pipe and output pipe.
3. Strictly check the device of the suction pipe. It is not allowed to have air leakage in the suction pipe, otherwise it cannot be self-priming.
4. Pay attention to see if the rotation direction is correct.
5. Pay attention to the readings of the pressure gauge and the vacuum gauge. After the vacuum pump is started, the readings of the pressure gauge and the vacuum gauge are stable after a period of time. It is clarified that the vacuum pump has been filled with liquid, and the vacuum pump will enter the normal infusion.
6. If there is violent vibration and noise during the operation of vacuum pump, it may be due to the occurrence of turbid steam. The main reason for cavitation is that the flow is too large or the suction head is too high. If the flow is too large, adjust the output pipe control valve and increase the pressure gauge reading. If the suction head is too high, try to reduce the suction height as much as possible.
7. When the vacuum pump is finished, close the output pipe control valve gradually, and then stop the prime mover.
8. In low temperature, when the vacuum pump is not in operation, the liquid in the vacuum pump shall be discharged from the drain valve to prevent freezing and cracking the box.
9. When vacuum pumping gasoline flammable and late explosive medium, the vacuum pump and pipe shall be well grounded to avoid static electricity to ensure safety.
10. If the vacuum pump is out of service for a long time, it shall be disassembled, parts shall be cleaned, and each processing surface shall be coated with a layer of antirust oil, and then assembled for proper storage.
11. Under no circumstances, the mechanical seal does not need to be disassembled for inspection. When disassembling the mechanical seal, it should be handled with care. Pay attention to cleaning. It is good at moving and static ring appearance and bumping. The main reason for the leakage of mechanical seal is the rough surface of the dynamic and static rings. The correction method can grind the seal face to recover the mirror surface. In addition, if the rubber seal ring device is improper or aging, it can also make the mechanical seal leak exuberant.
As for the second-hand manure truck https://www.txhw88.com, I'm sure you will use relevant knowledge in the actual work. If you have this need, welcome to purchase.