Before cleaning, the body surface temperature should be cooled to below 60 ℃, and the ambient temperature should be kept at 0 ~ 40 ℃. The water gun is more than 15 cm away from the body paint surface. The washing sequence is from the roof to both sides. When washing the grille in front of the vehicle, spray water should be used instead of washing the radiator of water tank or condenser with water column. If plastic arch is installed at the mudguard, it should be removed and cleaned, and the inside of fender and fender should be thoroughly cleaned.
1. It is to remove the stubborn traces left on the car body, which can be carefully scrubbed with all-round descaling water and dust-free cotton cloth. Then, the dust-free cotton cloth dipped in car washing fluid is wrung out, and the car washing fluid on the paint surface of the car body is dried along the direction perpendicular to the driving direction of the car.
Finally, wash the car wash solution completely with sufficient water, and dry the water with synthetic sheepskin towel in time. Wipe dry to achieve the whole car without water stains, glass stains
2. High pressure water gun cleaning is to use the high-pressure water gun to wash away the sediment on the surface of the car body from top to bottom, then wash the rear of the car body, and finally wash the lower part of the car. The attention of this step is that the chassis should be fully washed, and the edges, bends, mudguards and other parts should be thoroughly cleaned. In particular, the sand and dirt on the wheel, brake disc, fender, front grille, door inner frame and skirt shall be thoroughly cleaned.
3. It's to wipe. Dip the car wash sponge with shampoo and wipe the car body once. If the contamination is not easy to remove, it can be repeatedly wiped. Pay attention to wipe the sponge on the top and bottom of the car body separately to avoid the sand particles under the car body from scratching the paint surface of the car body. Then rinse with high pressure water spray, especially wash the foam at the seams and corners.
4. Apply liquid and sprinkle shampoo and car washing liquid on the car body. There are two ways, one is to use multi-functional high-pressure foam cleaning machine, to spray evenly, to shake the sprinkler regularly, and the two is manual preparation, that is, shampooing shampoo with a certain proportion, and not using detergent, soapy water and dewaxing detergent.
Detection method of shock absorber:
The function of the shock absorber is to make the vibration of the frame and body quickly attenuate, and improve the ride comfort of the high-pressure cleaning vehicle.
There are four common detection methods of shock absorption
1. Drive the high-pressure cleaning vehicle to stop after driving for 5 km on some sections with poor road conditions. Feel the temperature of the shock absorber with a gloved hand. If the temperature is not enough, add some lubricating oil. In the experiment, if the shock absorber shell does not heat up, it proves that the shock absorber has failed. Otherwise, if the shock absorber shell is hot, it means that there is no lubricating oil inside, so fill up the lubricating oil.
2. When the high-pressure cleaning vehicle is running slowly, if the emergency braking vibration is severe, it means that the shock absorber has failed.
3. Find three people to press the front of the car together to release it. If the front doesn't jump twice, the shock absorber has failed.
4. Remove the shock absorber and find two people to pull and press. If the resistance is unstable or there is no resistance, the shock absorber may be lack of oil or the valve parts are damaged. Repair or replace the parts
This article is supported by the second-hand sprinkler. For more details, please click our website https://www.txhw88.com We will provide you with satisfactory service wholeheartedly.